Partrac GeoMarine is a leading provider of coastal oceanographic surveys, with experience throughout the UK and worldwide.
We provide a range of services from drogue tracking and dye tracing in support of dispersion and dilution monitoring, through to more complex surveys including seabed ADCP deployments, wave measurements and vessel mounted current profiling.
Partrac GeoMarine’s expertise includes:
- Survey design, planning and management
- Seabed mounted ADCP and AWAC deployments
- Vessel mounted ADCP survey
- Wavebuoy deployments (Datawell and Axys)
- Water column turbulence surveys
- Dilution and circulation studies (Drogue and dye tracing)
- CTD and current profile surveys
- Tidal level measurement
- Water quality monitoring (e.g. dissolved oxygen and turbidity)
- Data processing and analysis
- Clear and concise data interpretation and reporting