Marine Water Quality Monitoring
The requirements for dredging and/or construction activities to be managed with respect to environmental considerations continue to grow and develop and for many large scale coastal infrastructure projects (such as the construction of new ports and facilities), monitoring of water quality parameters are required to evaluate potential environmental impacts.
We offer technology-led solutions for the collection and measurement of water quality parameters in coastal areas, harbors, waterways, estuaries and rivers.
Through its parent company, Partrac has undertaken water quality and sediment monitoring for large scale port developments such as London Gateway Port and Liverpool 2 Port developments in the UK.
Partrac GeoMarine’s expertise includes:
Partrac’s expertise includes:
- Multi-parameter, telemetered data buoy systems
- Fixed structure water quality monitors
- Vessel-based profiling and mapping systems
- Acoustic backscatter (sediment flux) surveys
- Alarmed threshold monitoring for turbidity, dissolved oxygen, etc.
- Sample collection and analysis (sedimentology, contaminants etc.)
- Outfall studies (dye dispersion, drogues, ADCP)
- Sediment transport consultancy